Servicing service Marco, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and North Port.
The right floor can make your home look more beautiful, feel more welcoming, and be more comfortable. Smart Floors USA offers flooring services and products at smart prices to help you get exactly the right look and feel for your home. We know that every home is a little different, and every customer has different needs. We offer flexible services that will help you get more of what you want from tile or wood floors to backsplashes, tile accent walls or new shower tile. Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Our Flooring Services
No matter what type of flooring you’re looking for – or, even if you don’t know what type you want – we have services that can help you realize your goals for your home. These are our four core services:
- Mobile Showroom: We will come to you with flooring samples so you can shop in your home. This is a great way to see what various flooring options will look like in the actual space you want to renovate. Not only is this option more convenient but it also helps to ensure that you will be completely satisfied with your selection.
- Flooring Installation: Of course, we offer installation of all floor types at reasonable prices. Our experienced technicians can quickly and accurately install carpet, tile, hardwood, Luxury vinyl or laminate in your home. Smart Floors installation teams can even install wood or tile on accent walls or install tile in showers.
- Financing: Although installing new floors will often increase the value of your home, we know that any home renovation project can be a big investment. So, we offer financing options for all floor types. If approved, you can buy now and pay over time.
- Consultation: Are you unsure what type of floor will work for your home? We will offer our expert advice to help you select the right flooring for your goals and your budget. Come into one of our beautiful showrooms or talk with a consultant in your home with the mobile showroom.
Types of Flooring
Finding the right floor for your home starts with knowing the type of floor best suits your wants and needs. The Smart Floors USA
team sells and installs all the following types of floors.
is a great option to add the warmth of wood to your home. Many homeowners choose this for a premium look. We install, clean, and maintain hardwood flooring.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Our premium luxury vinyl flooring options
are perfect for the Southwest Florida region. It is easy to maintain and looks great all year round, not to mention many of the selections are waterproof, kid proof and pet proof, redefining what many of our premium options can look and feel like.
is one of the most flexible flooring options on the market, not to mention its many uses. With tile, you have a robust floor that looks amazing. Plus, it can be great for dealing with hot Florida summers. We install stone, porcelain, ceramic, and glass tile. While tile can be used on floors it can also be used for walls, shower walls, shower floors as well as backsplashes. Our skilled technicians are able to install all of these areas. So if you are looking to remodel your bathroom or kitchen, we can help choose the right shower tile and backsplash that will coordinate with your flooring.
Carpet offers a wonderful variety of textures, styles, and materials. The right carpet
can be impressively durable while providing your home with a soft, welcoming feel. For our customers that have pets, it’s no problem, we have carpet that is protected against pet urine vomit and feces.
has come a long way in recent years. It is a highly durable flooring option that has plenty of styles to choose from. Many homeowners love to select wood- or stone-look laminate. Some laminate flooring is also very water resistant.
Whether you are flooring a kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, or just want to make cleanup easy, waterproof flooring
can be a great option. We can help you find the right waterproof floors for your home. Waterproof flooring is extremely kid and pet friendly.
Selecting the Right Flooring for You
Our professionals are happy to help you find the right floors for your home. Everyone’s requirements are a little different. So, our first priority will be understanding what you want to achieve by installing new flooring. The following are a few of the important questions to ask when selecting your floors:
- Where will the floors be installed? Will it be a high-moisture environment? High-traffic?
- Do you want floors that are especially easy to maintain?
- Are allergies a concern for your family?
- Do you have pets and need a scratch-resistant floor or one that won’t trap dander?
- What aesthetic are you looking for?
All these questions will guide the process of selecting the right flooring for your needs. While choosing a floor is very much a subjective and personal process, our team can guide you towards the options that will fit into your life well.
Many people in the Southwest Florida area want to find floors that are easy to maintain, especially if sand or water are dragged in from outside. Similarly, the warm climate often recommends flooring that is easy to keep cool.
We will also help you understand the future costs that may be associated with a flooring option you are interested in. Each option has different maintenance properties. Our goal is to help you find the flooring that you will love today and years from now.
Request an Estimate Today
Smart Floors USA flooring services can help you get the perfect flooring for your home. Whether you are building a new home, renovating a room, or just want to change the flooring, we are here for you with smart services at smart prices. Contact us today online
or reach out by calling (239) 291-0580 to learn more about our services or to request an estimate
. Alternatively, schedule an in-home mobile showroom
to get started.
No Gimmicks, No Hassles…Just Smart Service at a Smart Price!